We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Interior Designer to join our architecture firm. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and executing interior projects that are functional, aesthetically pleasing, and meet our clients' goals. You will work closely with our team of architects and engineers to ensure seamless integration of interior design plans into larger building projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and team members to determine project requirements and goals
- Develop conceptual designs and sketches that meet client expectations
- Create detailed plans, elevations, and sections that accurately communicate design intent
- Manage project budgets and timelines to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of projects
- Select and source materials, finishes, and furniture that meet project requirements and budget constraints
- Create mood boards and other visual aids to communicate design concepts to clients
- Use BIM/Revit and other design software to create 3D models and renderings
- Conduct site visits and inspections to ensure design specifications are met during construction
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in interior design
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or a related field
- In the process of obtaining master’s degree OR 1-2 years of experience in interior design or related field
- Strong knowledge in BIM/Revit and other design software
- Excellent portfolio of previous work that demonstrates strong design skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations related to interior design and construction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with clients and team members
- Strong problem-solving skills to creatively resolve design challenges
WHY WORK WITH US?
Our firm is a cutting-edge architectural firm offering a unique opportunity to gain mentorship and experience within many different arenas, including commercial, residential, medical facilities, and institutional/municipal projects. Learn within an excellent team-oriented working environment, with clients including the US Department of Justice, US Department of Agriculture, University of Florida, City of Gainesville, Santa Fe College, and many more.
If you are a creative and detail-oriented Interior Designer who is passionate about designing spaces that are both functional and visually pleasing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Monarch Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Powered by Froala Editor