Monarch Design Group is looking for a detail-oriented Architectural Project Manager to join our award-winning architecture firm located in Gainesville, Florida. The Project Manager works to deliver several projects simultaneously and ensures that they remain on time and on budget each month. This role works directly with the Principal/Lead Architect and the Director of Production to ensure that all of their established project goals are completed according to the set monthly schedule.
As an experienced member of the production team, the Project Manager should demonstrate mastery with:
- Architectural Drawing Standards
- Project Delivery Methods and Approaches
- Procedures and best practices for construction drawings
- Life Safety Requirements
- Accessibility Requirements
- Client Management
- Consultant Management
- Spec writing
- Construction Administration Processes
- Revit and BIM
It’s critical that the Project Manager communicates effectively and efficiently with the entire Monarch team. The Project Manager is expected to build relationships with team members, consultants, and clients, and to do everything they can to help ensure a successful project.
Multiple openings, based on experience level:
- Applicants with 5-10 years of Architectural Project Management experience may apply as Senior Architecural Project Managers at an elevated salary range.
- Applicants with more than 2 years of experience may begin as Project Managers.
- Applicants with less than 6 months experience will likely begin as Team Leaders, with the goal of growing the full Project Managers. Gain exposure to all components of a project, including management of teams, clients, and consultants.
- Manage and oversee architectural and construction administration projects from start to finish, ensuring they are completed within budget and on schedule.
- Schedule, attend, and coordinate all project meetings.
- Act as the point person for all client communications for assigned projects.
- Prepare eye-catching and easy-to-understand presentations on projects.
- Create and administer subcontract agreements with comprehensive scopes, pricing, scheduling, and submittals.
- Create, maintain, and manage accurate project schedules.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their needs and develop design concepts that meet their requirements.
- Coordinate with internal teams, including architects and BIM designers, as well as all subconsultants including engineers and contractors, to ensure smooth project execution.
- Prepare and review project plans, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conduct site visits to monitor construction progress and ensure compliance with design specifications.
- Coordinate user groups and surveys as needed for each project; communicate the findings to clients and architects.
- Manage project budgets and resources, including tracking expenses and negotiating contracts with vendors and suppliers.
- Develop and manage relationships and communication with clients, project owners, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Review and enforce all project quality control measures.
- Manage project schedules and field reports, accurately and timely.
- Manage and submit project pay applications.
- Perform construction administration duties, as part of the overall project management.
- Manage the execution of change orders.
- Provide guidance and support to junior team members, Report directly to senior management.
- 3-5 years of experience with Project Management and Client Communication in architecture, building construction, or related field.
- Ability to read, understand, and explain construction and design documents.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture, Construction Management or a related field (or an additional 3+ years of experience in the profession performing a similar role).
- Understanding of architectural design principles, building codes, and construction processes.
- Excellent written and cerbal communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate the content and risks associated with drawings, specifications and contract documents.
WHY WORK FOR MONARCH
One of the top three architectural firms in the area, Monarch Design Group is well known for its innovative projects, tech-forward design process, and excellent team culture. Our company offers a great benefits package with paid time off, medical/dental, and more.
Monarch Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Powered by Froala Editor